Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pre-Workout and Other Supplements

Today is the first time I used a pre-workout and let me tell you...I AM PLEASED! I went into GNC to get advice about a pre-workout last night and ended up leaving with Cardio Cuts Razz Lemonade flavored pre-workout. I'm not going to lie and tell you it's cheap. But it's worth it. It made my routine in the weight room today a breeze. In fact, I felt so good I walked up to a buff hottie and asked him to show me how to use a machine! Ha! And, as you can see in the second photo, it gave me a mad post-workout glow! I am also using whey protein isolate for muscle repair. Please leave any recommendations for supplements in the comments section below. I am trying to build a lean, muscular, strong body.




That post workout glow though!




No comments:

Post a Comment